Our ISO 17025:2017 procedures are designed for you to use with your ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Quality Management System, as required by the ISO 17025:2017 Standard. Our easy-to-customize procedures relate directly to a section of the standard with the following features:
- All documents are written in MS Word or Excel format for ease of editing
- Blue text highlights areas that require your input
- Procedures list any required forms
- Directly referenced by our ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Quality Manual
- Valuable in your ISO 17025:2017 training efforts
- Meets your need to attain ISO 17025:2017 accreditation
- The quality control procedures are available as follows:
- Management responsibility
- Resource management
- Competence, awareness, and training
- Control of monitoring and measuring equipment
- Control of external providers
- Customer related processes
- Operational planning of methods
- Handling of test and calibration items
- LMS-Monitoring, analysis, and evaluation
- Reporting of results
- Complaints and nonconforming outputs
- Control of documented information
- LMS-Risk management planning
- Nonconformity and corrective action
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Individually (a la carte) WITH included forms (complete list)
- Includes Technical Support
Which version is right for me?
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the ISO 17025:2017 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.
ISO 17025:2017 LQMS is for those just creating their first ISO Management System, and provides necessary documentation to meet the requirements of ISO 17025:2017. See the informational box above for samples, contents, and more information.
If you are transitioning from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017, the LQMS Upgrade includes the QMS + instructions. This provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing QMS, and place it in a new QMS structure which follows Annex SL.