Your employees need to understand your laboratory QMS and how it impacts them. Section 5.6 of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 requires the organization to have personnel who “…have the authority and resources needed to carry out their duties, including a) implementation, maintenance, and improvement of the management system”. The course is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and their role in meeting the requirements.
The course is intended for ALL of the employees in an organization so they understand the importance of ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and their role in meeting the requirements. The participants will be able to work at their own pace and will be required to pass quizzes throughout the training. Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
Employee training can be customized with your organization’s logo & more! The online Administrator Package is available when you order more than one online training. Assign training to employees and track their progress online! Use 17025Store.com to manage your employee training program. See chart below for details.
The training requirement of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 standard:
- Employee Awareness – explains the Quality Management System
- Record of Training – The student will receive a certificate upon completion
- Training Effectiveness – It includes quizzes to ensure the student comprehends the information before moving on to the next section.
- Includes Technical Support
- Colored slides with graphics
- Audio that compliments the text – not just a repetition
- Quizzes which must be passed in order to advance
- Customizable Certificate of Completion
In this 30 minute course with audio, the participants will be able to:
- Complete course from any computer with access to the internet.
- Work at their own pace.
- Correctly complete quizzes throughout the training.
- Upon successful completion of the quizzes, they can print a Training Certificate.
This course will educate them on:
- Who is ISO?
- Registration vs Accreditation
- Risk-Based Thinking
- Technical Elements
- You will automatically receive an email with username and password.
- The student has 30 days to complete the course.
- Progress can pause as long as browser session is active.
- Once the browser is closed, the student must start over.
**Compliance with ISO/IEC 17025:2017