Our All in One Documentation and Training Package is our most popular product – for good reason: It gives you everything you need to prepare for accreditation.
But what if you do not plan to train your internal auditors?
Our Small Business Package is tailored for organizations that do not need to train their own internal auditors because…
- You have trained auditors on staff
- You plan to train them elsewhere (or send them Internal Auditor Courses)
- You would rather have an outside consultant perform your audits, at least for the first year
- You do not have enough people to perform your audits by yourself
NOTE: ISO 17025:2017 does not allow for someone to audit their own work, so you must account for this – especially if there is only 1 employee in the company.
Otherwise, if you do plan to train your auditors our All in One Documentation and Training Package is a better fit. If you are not sure, you can always start with the Small Business Package and upgrade later – we’ll only charge you the difference.
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Laboratory Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the ISO 17025:2017 Standard. Accreditors LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Laboratory Quality Manual.
- Conveniently train employees in-house with PowerPoint Training Presentation or Online Training.
- Gap Checklist gets you started on your project plan.
- Set up your internal audit program with our detailed Internal Audit Checklist. We include the checklist in Microsoft Word for easy customization. Also includes the Internal Audit Procedure, Forms, and PowerPoint – all the tools you need to set up your audit program.
The Small Business Package includes everything else you need for accreditation:
- Includes Technical Support
- Complete LQMS with 17 procedures to cover every ISO 17025:2017 requirement
- Includes Admin to assign and track users for record keeping
- Online Employee Training for 10 People
- Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 PowerPoint Training Package
- Gap Checklist
- Internal Audit Checklist
Which version is right for me?
ISO 17025:2017 Package is for those just creating their first ISO Management System, and provides necessary documentation to meet the requirements of ISO 17025:2017.
If you are transitioning from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017, the Transition Package includes the LMS + upgrade instructions. This provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing LMS, and place it in a new LMS structure which follows Annex L.
|17025:2005 to 17025:2017
|ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Manual (not sold separately)||$49|
|ISO 17025:2017 Procedures||$300||17||17|
|ISO 17025:2017 Forms and Attachments||$75||52||52|
|ISO 17025:2005 to 2017 LQMS Upgrade Instructions||$199|
|ISO 17025:2017 Gap Analysis Checklist||$39|
|ISO 17025:2005 to 2017 Gap Analysis Checklist||$59|
|ISO 17025:2017 Online Employee Training||$150 (10)|
|ISO 17025:2017 Employee Overview PowerPoint||$85|
|Requirements of ISO 17025:2017 PowerPoint||$85|
|ISO 17025:2017 Risk Management Exercise||$29|
|ISO 17025:2017 Internal Audit Checklist||$75|