ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Quality Manual & Procedures
Building your LQMS is a cornerstone of any successful ISO 17025 Accreditation. But why take the risk of starting from scratch? With our fully customizable Laboratory Quality Manual and Procedures Package, you will have all the processes and documents you need. All you have to do is edit and customize each element to suit your own organization and needs. The Laboratory Quality Manual and Procedures package is ideally suited for organizations and consultants in search of a proven, simple pathway to successful Accreditation with quality documentation.
As you implement your ISO 17025 system you will also need checklists and training. You can save time and money by purchasing our Certification Packages!
- Text to address each requirement of the ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Standard
- Very clear instructions in obvious Blue Text to show you where to customize your Manual and Procedures
- Required references to the recommended procedures and forms for your quality management system
- Intuitive architecture for easy Document Control
- We’ve numbered the sections of the Quality Manual to correspond with the sections of the ISO document 17025 Standard. Registrars LOVE this feature!
- Procedure and Form numbers relate to the section in the Quality Manual.
- Documents in Microsoft Word or Excel for easy customization.
Profit from the years of work that has gone into creating and refining this package. The key to an effective Laboratory Quality Management System is designing the Quality Management Processes for efficiency and ease of use. The processes must be carefully thought out, well-organized, and carefully designed to work together to lead your organization to continuous improvement. We save you time and money in gaining ISO 17025 accreditation. How long would it take you to create hundreds of pages, formatted to comply with ISO 17025? Just think about the labor savings alone! Our experienced ISO 17025 professionals have done the hard part for you. Our system is the result of continual improvement of processes and procedures that have been tried, proven and improved over the last decade. They have lead thousands of companies across the globe to successful ISO 17025 accreditation, and more importantly to internal improvements including increased productivity and profits that ISO 17025 training and implementation brings. Every purchase is backed by our guarantee so there is little risk in trying.
The documentation package for the management system will contain:
- One condensed Manual to introduce the documented information required for ISO 17025:2017.
- A group of procedure/system documents in your LMS with updates to reflect a document numbering system related to the new clause numbers and to incorporate the upgrades for ISO 17025:2017 requirements,
- A group of forms and attachments needed for the documented information and systems.
- Includes Technical Support
Which version is right for me?
If you plan to reconfigure your existing quality manual and procedures to meet the ISO 17025:2017 standard, use Upgrade Instructions to create everything on your own. They will tell you where to make the changes but will NOT provide templates or new verbiage on the new requirements.
ISO 17025:2017 LQMS is for those just creating their first ISO Management System, and provides necessary documentation to meet the requirements of ISO 17025:2017. See the informational box above for samples, contents, and more information.
If you are transitioning from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017, the LQMS Upgrade includes the QMS + instructions. This provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing QMS, and place it in a new QMS structure which follows Annex SL.
|17025:2005 to 17025:2017
|ISO 17025:2017 Laboratory Quality Manual (not sold separately)||$49|
|ISO 17025:2017 Procedures and Work Instructions||$300 (18)|
|ISO 17025:2017 Forms and Attachments||$75 (52)|
|ISO 17025:2005 to 2017 LQMS Upgrade Instructions||$199|