Many of us would need to read through the pages of the ISO 17025:2017 standard two or three or more times before understanding the requirements for an Laboratory Quality Management System. It would not necessarily read as an existing novel and many distractions could surface to keep our minds off the real meaning of the standard. To help you understand ISO 17025:2017, we have prepared a training package.
Use these materials to educate groups on the ISO 17025:2017 standard.
- Tailor it to fit your audience:
- Present to Management Team as you investigate ISO 17025
- Educate employees as your company implements 17025 accreditation
- Present to customers & vendors so they understand the requirements
- Use the quizzes to ensure they comprehend the information
- Provide a Certificate as a record of the ISO 17025 training
- Includes Technical Support
- The ISO 17025 Overview 51 slide PowerPoint includes detailed speaker’s notes covering:
What is ISO/IEC 17025?
What is a Lab-MS?
What are the benefits of achieving accreditation?
What are the elements necessary to establish and manage a ISO/IEC 17025 Lab-MS
What is needed for the ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation process?
What are the requirements in the clauses of ISO/IEC 17025:2017?
- Clause 4 – General Requirements
- Clause 5 – Structural Requirements
- Clause 6 – Resource Requirements
- Clause 7 – Process Requirements
- Clause 8 – Management System Requirements
- 57 Page Trainer’s Guide(PDF)
- Outline of speaker notes
- Answer key for the quizzes
- 22 page Student Guide
- Copy of the slides and space for notes
- Quiz on the requirements
- 2 Quizzes on the requirements
- 65 questions in total
- Customizable Certificate
- Space for Student and Instructor’s names