- New requirements and / or new terminology are highlighted in yellow.
- The intent of the main clauses of the new standard is shown in bold blue font.
- The right hand column in green shade is intended to provide reference / comparison / similarities to the ISO 17025:2005 requirements, and to identify and locate where in the new clauses, the former requirements are relevant.
- Comments highlighted in bold red font indicate removed / missing requirements.
- Includes Technical Support
- 62 page Gap Analysis Checklist
Which version is right for me?
ISO 17025:2017 Gap Checklist is for those just creating their first ISO Management System.
If you are transitioning from ISO 17025:2005 to ISO 17025:2017, the Gap Transition Checklist provides you a map of where to copy some text from your existing LMS, and place it in a new LMS structure.
If you are adding ISO 17025:2017 to ISO 9001:2015 structure, the ISO 9001:2015 to ISO 17025:2017 Gap Checklist highlights the differences with ISO 9001:2015 requirements and ISO 17025:2017.